TEN 40E & TEN 40WIE Series – New 40 Watt DC/DC converters
40 Watt DC/DC converters for industrial use combining quality and cost efficiency
• Developed to maximize quality in a cost efficient design
• Excellent temperature capabilities
• 2” x 1” metal package (6-side shielded)
• Wide 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage ranges
• Minimal heat development due to high efficiencies up to 93%
• Operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
• 1600 VDC I/O-isolation
• Remote On/Off and Trim function
• Protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overtemperature
• 3-year product warranty
Introducing two new isolated DC/DC converter series in the industrial segment the TEN 40E and TEN 40WIE round out Traco Power’s existing 40 Watt product range. Driven by current market trends these series were developed to maximize quality and cost efficiency in one product. Due to a new design approach the TEN 40E and TEN 40WIE thus offer a cost efficient solution with not only no concession on quality or reliability but even improved specifications compared to their predecessors.
They come in a standard 2” x 1” metal package and are available as 2:1 (TEN 40E) and 4:1 (TEN 40WIE) input range versions. High efficiencies of up to 93% allow for an operating temperature range (natural convection) of -40 to +70°C without power derating (model dependent). Certified according to the latest IT standard (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) and equipped with additional features like remote on/off function and protection against short circuit, overvoltage and over temperature these series are suitable for many industrial applications.
Models and Datasheet: